1 Year of Experience Required
Location: New York
Krupa Consulting is seeking a budding publicist with at least one year of internship experience with a passion for lifestyle, CPG, wellness, and/or hospitality PR to help build its roster of mission-driven brands. The ideal candidate loves reading the mastheads of magazines, is an energetic, creative thinker who can bring fresh ideas with a strong sense of work ethic to our dazzling team. They will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to wear multiple hats while immersing themselves in the brands, and want to grow with their team.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in PR: You have a strong internship background in public relations, ideally with clients across CPG, lifestyle, wellness, and/or hospitality.
- Proactive: Throughout your school and internship experiences, you have anticipated what it takes to independently gather resources and meet deadlines with success.
- Growth-Oriented: You see mistakes as a positive path to growth and welcome feedback as a way to build expertise through experience.
- Passionate About Brands With Ethos: You love to learn about the newest mission-driven brands and founders that are changing the landscapes of food, health, wellness, and how we operate within the world in better ways.
- Tech-Savvy: You are experienced with document creation and tracking of all types: spreadsheets, slideshows, Adobe, et al.
- A Strong Writer: You can’t wait to dive into and grow your skills with writing pitches and press materials.
- Media Maven: You could spend hours reading print magazines, newspapers, and other consumer media articles, and pursuing social platforms to learn the latest.
- A Social Butterfly: You are eager to connect with others to build your media contacts.
What You Will Do:
- Manage: You will manage KRUPA’s clip deck, organizing and servicing media clips to clients.
- Organize: You will build and organize media lists. You will also organize the client storage room/product.
- Assist: You will work on teams to assist with client campaigns and media mailers; influencer outreach and correspondence; and client events, including preparation and on-site assistance, which may involve nights and weekend events.
- Write: You will help to draft press pitches, influencer pitches, and press releases, to practice and expand your writing skills.
- Brainstorm: You will contribute ideas for creative brand synergies for clients.
- Create: You will draft monthly reports and related correspondence to clients.
- Evolve: You will grow your duties and your talents and niche passions at KRUPA naturally evolve.
Salary Range: $45k
What We Provide:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Biannual paid mental health + digital detox days
- Unlimited sick time
- Community Give Back: We raise funds for NAMI and other charities, walk in company 5ks, clean up local neighborhoods, donate to women’s shelters, and other acts of giving.
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching + free financial advising
- 6-weeks paid leave for new parents
- Summer Fridays (end work at 2pm on Fridays, Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Customized professional development
- Continuing DEIB education and conversation
- Insight Timer Premium
- Company health & wellness virtual classes led by guest experts
KRUPA is committed to creating an inclusive, high-performing environment and believes we are better and stronger as an organization with authentic representation from diverse communities, backgrounds, and beliefs. We provide equal opportunities to qualified candidates and recruit, hire, train, compensate, educate, and promote persons in all positions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or national origin.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.