Performance PR Manager
1 Year of Affiliate Experience/3 Years of PR Experience
Location: New York
KRUPA is seeking a hands-on affiliate specialist/publicist with strong PR affiliate expertise and extensive commerce, consumer-packaged goods (CPG), wellness, and/or lifestyle media contacts. The ideal candidate can secure top-tier commerce placements and lead negotiation on the back end of go-to affiliate platforms like Share-A-Sale, Impact, Rakuten, Amazon, and others.
Krupa Consulting is committed to creating an inclusive environment and believes we are better and stronger as an organization with authentic representation from diverse communities, backgrounds, and beliefs. We encourage qualified candidates from all communities to apply for roles within our team.
Who You Are:
- PR Vet: You have a minimum of 3 years of PR experience in the food, CPG, and/or lifestyle sector, complemented by a minimum of 1 year of experience with affiliate marketing strategy and end-to-end campaign management. You have a pulse on editorial calendars and trends and news.
- Commerce Media Relationships: You have a rolodex of commerce media relationships that frequently cover affiliate-based product roundups and reviews.
- Affiliate-Informed: You know all about affiliate marketing from a PR lens. You have built expertise in affiliate best practices, including commission structures, tracking, partner optimization approaches, and forecasting. You have hands-on experience with affiliate platforms such as Impact, ShareASale, Commission Junction, Rakuten Advertising, Pepperjam, or similar.
- Proactive: You anticipate what it takes to independently gather resources and meet deadlines with success.
- Budget-Minded: You have experience managing paid placement budgets for affiliates.
- A Strong Writer: You can’t wait to dive into and grow your skills with writing pitches and press materials.
What You Will Do:
- Manage: You will manage Krupa’s clients’ affiliate program, including educating clients on affiliate platforms that they can leverage, maintaining a list of affiliate / commerce contacts, and negotiating affiliate opportunities with relevant publications. You will also manage affiliate paid placement budgets.
- Launch & Strategize: Launch new affiliate client programs – platform setup from start to finish, while taking on existing programs + growing them based on KPIs. Additionally, you will report on performance data.
- Team Support: Support team leads by managing commerce media lists and sharing best affiliate practices to supplement overall press strategy.
- Pitching & Creative: Focus on targeted commerce pitching with press feedback and results.
- Build Connections: Continuously build relationships with editors, influencers, and media contacts within the commerce space.
Salary Range: Based on experience.
What We Provide:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Biannual paid mental health + digital detox days
- Unlimited sick time
- Community Give Back: We raise funds for NAMI and other charities, walk in company 5ks, clean up local neighborhoods, donate to women’s shelters, and other acts of giving.
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching + free financial advising
- $150/month wellness stipend
- 6-weeks paid leave for new parents
- Summer Fridays (end work at 2pm on Fridays, Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Customized professional development
- Continuing DEIB education and conversation
- Insight Timer Premium
- Company health & wellness virtual classes led by guest experts
As of June 2022, Krupa Consulting is back in office on Tuesday-Thursday of every week.
KRUPA is committed to creating an inclusive, high-performing environment and believes we are better and stronger as an organization with authentic representation from diverse communities, backgrounds, and beliefs. We provide equal opportunities to qualified candidates and recruit, hire, train, compensate, educate, and promote persons in all positions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or national origin.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.