PR & Social Media Internship – New York
Krupa Consulting & The Goods Mart is seeking a New York City-based intern that’s passionate about snacks, storytelling, and social media. A successful candidate will be eager to help share Krupa & The Goods Mart’s brand story across multiple platforms and provide general support to both teams. As someone who will support both brands, we are looking for a confident and creative person who can quickly adapt and has a proactive and diligent work ethic.
Krupa Consulting & The Goods Mart is committed to creating an all-inclusive and diverse environment because we are better and stronger as an organization when there is authentic representation from diverse communities, backgrounds and beliefs. We encourage qualified candidates from ALL communities to apply for roles within our team.
- Brainstorm creative content with a focus on IG reels and stories and TikToks
- Create and edit reels & TikTok videos, with additional content creation support, as needed
- Assist with print and digital design with brand manager oversight
- Write product website copy for The Goods Mart website
- Oversee the product sampling process for The Goods Mart
- Provide general support for the Krupa PR team as needed, including:
- Creating press clips for clients
- Building and shipping out mailers
- Doing influencer and tastemaker research
- Diving into article research to brainstorm angles and find new writers
- Building media lists
- Familiarity and basic understanding of programs & software (Google Suite, Canva, Instagram, TikTok, Figma, etc.)
- General knowledge of social media trends
- Strong organizational, research, and writing skills
- An eagerness to learn and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and pivot in a fast-paced environment
- Foundational photography and videography skills
- Experience with media relations through prior internship and/or final year of public relations, advertising, communications, and/or marketing studies
- Previous employment and/or internship experience (required)
- Previous agency internship experience (preferred)
This internship will be an on-site work model with at least 3 in-person work days in our Soho Office. A sample of creative work will be requested during the interview process.